If you’re searching for a new residence in Arizona, a custom home builder might just be your dream option come to life. Inevitably, it may be challenging to find an existing home on the market that meets your ideal specifications. Buying new construction (customized precisely for you) means that you’ll be able to interject the design with your own lifestyle and preferences.
If you’re looking for a fresh start that includes new home advantages, building a custom home is the best way to go. There are homeowners who do prefer buying a house on the market. So we’ll discuss some benefits of each choice.
Buying a House vs. New Home Advantages
If you’re looking for a new home, Arizona can be a beautiful place to grow your roots. There are options in homes to purchase on the market, and you can contract with a custom home builder to design the perfect house for your family’s needs. Here are some things you can expect from either option.
Buying a Home for Sale:
Here are some things to consider when you shop for a house on the real estate market:
- Wait Times. Purchasing a home is often fairly quick. Once you’ve secured financing, the closing can often be accomplished in a few months. This is not true for every deal. There may be owners who are not ready to move right away or other delays. It can be difficult to schedule everything exactly, especially if the original owners are still residing in the home.
- As Is Purchase. While the owners will need to disclose issues, you should still realize that home purchases are final. A previous owner is not liable to disclose things that they may not have been aware of. When you buy a home, it’s essential to have a thorough inspection because there can be wear and defects that develop over time. As the house has some age, you will likely need to make repairs of some large scale things in the not far off future. For instance, roofs generally need to be repaired every 10-15 years.
- Design. Homes on the existing market were built to someone else’s specifications. Sometimes you can find a home that you just fall in love with, and that’s fantastic. Often, though, people settle for the home that most closely meets their needs.
Custom Built Home Purchases
A custom-built home can offer fantastic benefits:
- Built to Design. When you build your own home, you can work with your builder to make sure all of your preferences are considered in the design.
- Energy Efficient. New homes are built with energy-efficient materials. This means that you won’t need to spend money replacing older aspects of your home to improve efficiency, and you’ll save on your utility bills every month.
- New Home Warranty. Newly built homes have a 10-year warranty so that your interests are covered, and you won’t have to worry about major repairs for a long time.
- Beautiful Communities. New home communities are beautifully laid out and well taken care of. You’ll get a fresh start in a great neighborhood.
Visit Miramonte Homes to Learn About New Construction Options in Arizona
If you’re considering having your next home built, visit our website to see the Miramonte Difference, or contact us for more information.