MIRAMONTE'S COVID-19 MEASURES
A Letter to Our Valued Customers
For over 30 years Miramonte Homes has taken great pride in creating beautiful, well-built, well-designed homes while providing our homebuyers with an exceptional customer experience throughout the homebuilding process. During these unsettling times please know we remain dedicated to fulfilling our commitment to building your home and navigating the unusual challenges that may arise, together.
We currently offer virtual tours of floor plans within each community on our website, in nearly all our new home communities. While our model homes also remain open allowing you the opportunity to visit in person, we are closely monitoring developments at the state and federal levels and will respond accordingly. An appointment with a sales site specialist is recommended for on-site visits.
In compliance with CDC Social Distancing Guidelines we have implemented the following safety practices to protect the health of our homebuyers and employees:
- All our sales offices and model homes are currently no handshake zones. You will be greeted with a warm friendly smile.
- While most of our sales offices remain open, we also offer virtual appointments using Facetime, Skype, etc. Please contact a sales representative to schedule an appointment.
- As standard operating procedure, our sales offices and model homes have been and continue to be professionally cleaned and sanitized.
- Any employee exhibiting cold or flu-like symptoms or who has a family member that exhibits similar symptoms has been instructed to stay home.
- While we welcome and appreciate your interest in our communities and homes, for the safety of our staff and homebuyers, we likewise ask that you please refrain from in-person meetings if you or anyone in your household exhibit similar symptoms. We would be happy to accommodate meeting requests via the video conferencing options previously noted.
If you prefer to visit one of our communities from the comfort of your home, we can facilitate the purchase of your home digitally. We encourage you to visit our website to view our communities, available floor plans, home features and virtual home tours. Our sales specialists are ready to answer any questions you may have and can facilitate your home purchase through video conferencing and/or on-line correspondence. In-person meetings are not required or necessary.
We recognize that these are unsettling times. As we navigate through this together, we want to thank you for considering Miramonte Homes in your homebuying decision and will do our very best to earn your trust, should you choose to purchase one of our homes.
For additional information regarding our COVID-19 response, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org